Saturday 11 June 2011

I need a reel to apply for Ianimate this August, I better get started!

I have finally made a decision!

After pestering many people from both sides of Animation and VFX (you know who you are..) I think I now know what to do. First of all let me thank the people who have given me advice to date, it truly is amazing how helpful the animation community is and I can't wait to be a part of it.

 I have chosen to try and take part in workshop1 at Ianimate to get a real taste of what animation is about and see if its for me, if it isn't then I'll be on my way. Although I don't have to much time to be jumping from course to course, I already wasted my uni days with architecture then realised later it's not for me, although it gave me a stronger love for the 3D world.

I was thinking about studying VFX at escape then get my foot in the door of the industry before working my way over to Character Animation, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea or even feasible, does anyone know or have an opinion on whether this is a good idea?

Let me know what you all think

Thanks

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment